Skip to main content

My Top 10 NBA Players all Time


    10)Lebron James- The chosen one is easily an all time great. But lets not put him in the top 5 yet. I do believe when LBJ retires he’ll be top….5 maybe top 3. He’s so decorated already…4 MVps, 3 finals MVPs….a scoring title. But Bron is a dynamo. He’s even added a halfway decent jumper these days. He is a terrific playmaker…and not afraid to show some killer instinct.

    9)Tim Duncan-The big fundamental is the model for a big man. He could post up, get rebounds, block shots and shoot a reliable midrange jumper. Duncan had no flaws in his game…but his stats are not the most impressive among other all time greats. I chose Timmy over Hakeem the Dream because of the 5 rings….that’s about all.

  8)Kobe Bryant-The black Mamba is my favorite player of all time. Before that it was Pippen lol. Yeah I liked Scotty lol. But Kobe is perhaps the most motivated nba player of all time. His game was flawless. He had masterful footwork, a deadly midrange shot, post game, some playmaking ability, and not a bad defender. A prime Kobe scored 81 points….thats not easy to do. It’s not like he made every shot either. This 5 time champ has nothing left to prove…but ironically he’s not the best Laker ever.

          Shaquille O’Neal- The Big Diesel was a dominant force….wait scratch that he was the most dominant force! Ive got him over Kobe only because when they were on the same team, Shaq won the finals mvps…all 3 of them. Kobe won 0 with Shaq on his team. I’m not saying Shaq carried him but im saying he outperformed FroBe. Shaq had to be fouled to stop him. His only waeakness is he couldn’t shoot...period. Namely free throws. He did have a good hook shot and would overpower all but 1 or 2 big men (Yao Ming and this big guy on the Suns whose name I forgot lol). Shaq would be higher but the next players on the list are really decoreated.

   Bill Russell-The originator. Big Bill Russell was well…not big at all lol. But his heart and determination made him arguably the best defender the league has ever seen. Also he was a terrific rebounder. Russell couldn’t shoot tho. His offensive game was very very limited. Despite this his Celtics won 11 rings…8 in a row I believe!

    Larry Bird-Bird over Russell? Wait hear me out. Bird had no flaws in his game…yes at all. Ok he couldn’t cross you up or work the post. But the man averaged 10 rebounds and was not a bad defender. Also he’s a top 5 or so shooter of all time! (That’s a different list-Steph Curry, Ray Allen etc) Bird was just the real deal. I think he just wasn’t very athletic for an nba player. He only got 3 rings (Same as Lebron) but his rings were far harder to get. Making him in my opinion the very best small forward to ever play.


   Magic Johnson-Magic was the best point guard ever. He was 6’9 which is like small forward height. A player that plays like him today would be Holiday the Pelicans PG. Yes they are similar game wise…of course Magic was unreal. Arguably the best passer. A finals MVP as a rookie? 5 titles. And one of those was over the Bad Boy Pistons. And at least 2 were over the Bird led Celtics. Magic cannot be topped as  PG. His height has a lot to do with it but he could score and was a good stealer also.

  Wilt Chamberlain-Ok you knew Wilt the Stilt would make my list. Only 2 players I feel were better all time. Wilt in his prime was not stoppable. He was so strong and fast. It was a rap. He didn’t get many rings but that’s mostly due to the fact Russell had far better squads. Proof? Him and Jerry West won in 71..after Russel left lol. Wilt scored 100 points. Nuff said. That’s more points than some teams even score…lol. And he averaged like 20 rebounds some seasons. Truly an awesome big man.

  Kareem Abdul-Jabbar- I didn’t even know about this man until I played NBA 2k around 2012 lol. Shame on me right? But Kareem is the #1 scorer of all time. His hook shot was unguard-able. I think only guys like Wilt could block it sometimes. Kareem was a beast. So decorated. 6 rings and 6 MVPs. Ironically he only had 2 Finals MVPs. That’s because Magic was the more dominant player as KA-J got older. Kareem was actually the GOAT after Russell and before our #1 pick.

Michael Jordan-Okay so idk where this argument of LBJ vs. His airness came from? I think its stupid as hell. Lebron isn’t a top 5 player yet. MJ was the real deal. 6 rings (2 3-peats) 5 MVPs, 6 Finals MVPs( which is significant because that denotes he was the best player on those Bulls teams) Jordan was great from season one. He dropped over 60 on the 86 Celtics which were arguably the best team all time. He gave the Bad Boy pistons fits….then the next year he swept them in route to his first title over who? Magic Johnsons showtime Lakers. He just didn’t lose in the 90s (except when he wore #45 against the Magic, but that doesn’t count he was rusty). Anyways Jordan also had a defensive player of the year award and 10x scoring titles. Nuff said undisputed G-O-A-T.

Popular posts from this blog

My Top Rappers of All Time List

30) Rick Ross (7.7) Essential Album: Teflon Don Starting off the list is Ricky Rossay. Ross has great delivery and a lot of good albums. He scores really high in the versatility category. Ross’s pen game has definitely gotten better from when he debuted in 2006 with Port of Miami. Ross’s biggest flaws were his storytelling and impact. Otherwise solid MC.     29) Young Jeezy (7.8) Essential Album: The Recession Another dirty south MC. Jeezy is one of my favorite rappers. He has a lot of good albums with no real duds. He does have the best ad libs in the game. His collaboration and versatility are high. He really brings the heat on his features. Storytelling and Impact weren’t that high but hey; hes tied with the next rapper.   28) Nicki Minaj (7.8) EA: The Pinkprint Arguably the most dominant female rapper of all time. Nicki really shines when features on others tracks. She usually steals the show like on Kanye West’s “Monster” song. She’s also really versatile; able to sing also and

My Favorite R&B Albums (as 2023 list)

Here are my favorite R&B albums. I'm not gonna do the countdown....I'm just going to list them. The last time I did a list like this was 2013. 1.       Rihanna-Good Girl Gone Bad- As her best album and the album that made her a star…it’s only right that as my favorite singer Rihanna takes the title. GGGB isn’t a perfect album but I love it. There’s a little something for everyone here. The smooth “Lemme Get That”, the party anthem “Don’t Stop the Music”, and the jam “Umbrella” featuring Jay-Z. “Hate that I love You” featuring Ne-Yo is really good too. This album is just always a blast to listen to. 2.       Amerie-In Love & War- When I made this list about 10 years ago, this was the number one album. I love this album so much. I was considering her “Because I Love it” album for this list too, but I don’t really go back to that one that much. This album is just a flamethrower of R&B execution. That first half is great with songs like : “Heard Em All”, “Why R U”, and

My Favorite Rap Albums (As of 2024) List

1.       Kanye West-Graduation -Coming in at number one we have Kanye’s 3 rd  album. Sure it’s not his best or flashiest but damnit I love it so much. Listening to this album just gives me so much joy honestly. “Champion” is a great song, then there’s a fan favorite pick “I Wonder”. I do think the lyrically dense “Can’t Tell Me Nothing” is the best track. Who could forget the smooth “Flashing Lights”. It really amazing that Kanye was able to create another great soundscape that sounded very different than College Dropout and Late Registration. Honestly this album isn’t my favorite by leaps and bounds over the top 10; but its certainly still my favorite rap album. 2.       Ludacris-Word of Mouf- Coming in at number 2 is Ludacris. I think this album is his best while others may say Release Therapy or Chicken & Beer. Fun fact this was the first album I ever bought. Sure there’s some filler…but this album has a lot of Ludacris’s best tracks on it. There’s “Rollout”, “Move Bitch”, “Area