Skip to main content

My Personal Video Game Systems Ranked


15) SNES Classic- The SNES Classic is a great system. I think its definitely for a nostaligic gamer. I love the system. I never had a SNES back in the day, so I was happy to pre order and pick this up. My favorite games to play here are Zelda: A Link to the Past, Street Fighter II, SMW 1 & 2, F Zero, and Kirby Super Star Saga. I wish they'd allow this to be played with wifi.

14) Nintendo (Original)-This is where is it all began! I was like 6 years old when my father brought this home. It came with TONS of games too. I loved Super Mario Bros and Duck Hunt. I also played Mega Man 6, Zelda 1&2 and 1942. What I didn't like about this system is it would only work like 70-80% of the time. Other times it would mess up lol.

13) PS Vita/PS TV-The PS Vita is an interesting system that was unfortunately AHEAD of its time. This system had PS3 level graphics and a a terrific control scheme.....but most notably, a 2nd analog stick. I loved playing Killzone Mercenary,

12) Gameboy Color-
The GBC was the first system I ever saved up to buy myself. I loved it but I didn't like having to get 2 double A batteries all the time. Its way better than its predecessors the Game Boy and Game Boy Pocket. Its biggest feature....sadly that it was in COLOR. HA!

11) Wii U-This was a terrific system. I loved how the system tried to push the "2 screen theory". It was a terrific system in the sense that it was a step up from the Wii U. I love the games the system had too like Super Smash Bros Wii U, Pikmin 3, and Mario 3d World

10) Nintendo DSi XL-
The NDsi XL was a REVOLUTIONARY system for me. It showed me a handheld games system could be so much more than just a game machine. This thing could take pics and record sounds. Other than that its biggest feature was the fact it was XL lol.

9)Xbox One S-
The Xbox One S was a dope system. While offering almost the same experience as the PS4, it gave it to me in a different way. I really enjoyed playing games like Gears of War, Halo, and ...well Forza was cool too. I feel it didn't have enough exclusives in a generation where exclusivity is very important.

8) Nintendo Switch- The Nintendo Switch has grown on me. Its a great system. Its main lure is the fact that it can be played at home on a TV or on the go as a mobile system such as a Gameboy. Graphically its not much better than the Wii U, but I do love it. It has a much stronger lineup of games than its predecessor. However a lot of its games are just Wii U ports. My favorite games to play on it are Zelda Breath of the Wild, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, and Super Smash Bros Ultimate.

7) Nintendo 3ds XL (Regular and New Edition)
I really liked this system. It seemed to be a prayer answered. I was able to play a remaster of my favorite game of all time, The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time. The system had great graphics and had a nice 3d effect which was tolerable lol. Mario 3d Land was dope too

6) PS4-
My current favorite console does a lot right. It has impressive graphics and it incorporates Social media really really well. The PS4 has a lot of great exclusives like Horizon Zero Dawn, Uncharted 4, and God of War. The PS4 controller might be the best I've ever used. It looks cool too!

5) Nintendo DS Lite-
This system was really cool and simply revolutionary. The system was basically used 2 screens really effectively. It had a touch screen on the bottom which is a trend that continued on the N3DS. This system had some interesting games like New Super Mario Bros. Star Fox Command, and Advance Wars Days of Ruin. Consequently I didn't like the 2 Zelda games of the system.

4) PS3-
This system was really advanced. I remember getting it in December of 2008. My mind was blown. Games like Metal Gear Solid 4 were amazing, and it only got better. This system introduced some very basic but unique features like the ability to store games on the harddrive.

3) Gameboy Advance-
I cannot think of another handheld I loved more than the GBA. Games like Super Mario Advance 1 & 2, Zelda A Link to the Past & 4 Swords, and Mario Kart Super Circuit. I loved how big the screen was. Ultimately the system just had too many great games to not have a special place in my heart.

2) PS2-
The PS2 is a terrific system! It single handedly made me a Sony fanboy. Games like WWE Smackdown Just Bring It and Gran Turismo were fun, however, games like Final Fantasy X, God of War, and Grand Theft Auto 3 made me huge fans. The system was just amazing having the best assortment of games I have ever seen for any system.


1) N64-
Taking top spot is the Nintendo 64. It was a terrific system which really...really made me a GAMER. I don't know how long or how many hours I played this thing. It was just hit after hit: Super Mario 64, Goldeneye, Mario Kart 64, Super Smash Bros, and last but not least Zelda Ocarina of Time. The ability to play with 3 more people just made for terrific fun plays. Try Mario Party, to ruin your friendships lol.


Popular posts from this blog

My Top Rappers of All Time List

30) Rick Ross (7.7) Essential Album: Teflon Don Starting off the list is Ricky Rossay. Ross has great delivery and a lot of good albums. He scores really high in the versatility category. Ross’s pen game has definitely gotten better from when he debuted in 2006 with Port of Miami. Ross’s biggest flaws were his storytelling and impact. Otherwise solid MC.     29) Young Jeezy (7.8) Essential Album: The Recession Another dirty south MC. Jeezy is one of my favorite rappers. He has a lot of good albums with no real duds. He does have the best ad libs in the game. His collaboration and versatility are high. He really brings the heat on his features. Storytelling and Impact weren’t that high but hey; hes tied with the next rapper.   28) Nicki Minaj (7.8) EA: The Pinkprint Arguably the most dominant female rapper of all time. Nicki really shines when features on others tracks. She usually steals the show like on Kanye West’s “Monster” song. She’s also really versatile; able to sing also and

My Favorite R&B Albums (as 2023 list)

Here are my favorite R&B albums. I'm not gonna do the countdown....I'm just going to list them. The last time I did a list like this was 2013. 1.       Rihanna-Good Girl Gone Bad- As her best album and the album that made her a star…it’s only right that as my favorite singer Rihanna takes the title. GGGB isn’t a perfect album but I love it. There’s a little something for everyone here. The smooth “Lemme Get That”, the party anthem “Don’t Stop the Music”, and the jam “Umbrella” featuring Jay-Z. “Hate that I love You” featuring Ne-Yo is really good too. This album is just always a blast to listen to. 2.       Amerie-In Love & War- When I made this list about 10 years ago, this was the number one album. I love this album so much. I was considering her “Because I Love it” album for this list too, but I don’t really go back to that one that much. This album is just a flamethrower of R&B execution. That first half is great with songs like : “Heard Em All”, “Why R U”, and

My Favorite Rap Albums (As of 2024) List

1.       Kanye West-Graduation -Coming in at number one we have Kanye’s 3 rd  album. Sure it’s not his best or flashiest but damnit I love it so much. Listening to this album just gives me so much joy honestly. “Champion” is a great song, then there’s a fan favorite pick “I Wonder”. I do think the lyrically dense “Can’t Tell Me Nothing” is the best track. Who could forget the smooth “Flashing Lights”. It really amazing that Kanye was able to create another great soundscape that sounded very different than College Dropout and Late Registration. Honestly this album isn’t my favorite by leaps and bounds over the top 10; but its certainly still my favorite rap album. 2.       Ludacris-Word of Mouf- Coming in at number 2 is Ludacris. I think this album is his best while others may say Release Therapy or Chicken & Beer. Fun fact this was the first album I ever bought. Sure there’s some filler…but this album has a lot of Ludacris’s best tracks on it. There’s “Rollout”, “Move Bitch”, “Area