Skip to main content

Rap Regions Tournament: West Coast Bracket Round 1

The Game vs. Snoop Dogg:This should be harder than it looks to judge…
Flow-Both these rappers have great flows. TIE
Delivery-While Snoop has good delivery, he’s inconsistent. Game has one of the best deliveries in the game..lol. Game
Albums-Both have some great albums under their belt…but I feel Game’s are better overall. Game
Story-This is hard to judge…so I’m just going to give it to both. TIE.
Legacy-Snoop gets the nod here. As great as Game is, it’s hard to ignore what Snoop has meant to the game…Snoop



The Game wins 4-3

2pac vs. Jay Rock: A legend vs. a talented young MC…
F-2pac is an all around great rapper but Flow wasn’t his greatest attribute. Jay Rock is a potent lyricist…Jay Rock wins this round…
Delivery-Another tough category…Both rappers have really good delivery. TIE
A-Well Jay Rock has only one good album, and Pac has at least 3 or 4. SO Pac.
S- Story telling easily goes to Pac who’s one of the best at it…Pac
L-Are u serious? Pac by a mile…
.

2pac wins 4-2

Kendrick Lamar vs. Ab-Soul: These TDE members face off
F-K.dot is one of the best lyricists in this bracket, but so is Ab-Soul…it’s a tie.
D-Ab has good delivery, but I feel K.dot is more versatile. Kdot.
A-K.dot’s albums have been stellar, while Ab’s first was great, the 2nd not so much. Kdot.
S-K.dot wins this one as well.
L-While Ab is a good rapper, he’s not a great rapper yet….K.dot!


Kendrick Lamar wins 5-1            


 Dr. Dre vs. Tyler the Creator: These 2 producer/ rappers go at it…
F-This is pretty even. Neither suck, neither are great. Tie
D-Dr. Dre wins but barely. Tyler has decent delivery but yeah lol. Dr. Dre.
A-Dr. Dre wins easily….his 3 albums sh** on Tyler’s 3.
S-Tyler wins this round. While Dr. Dre can tell a story sometimes…Tyler does so vividly and often.
L-Dr. Dre isn’t known for his rapping but he wins this round.


Dr. Dre wins 4-2

Vince Staples vs. Schoolboy Q : This won’t be easy to call.
F-Both rappers have good flows….its a tie.
D-Schoolboy easily. He’s too distinctive while Vince fades into his beats….
A-Vince’s album and mixtape are a bit better than the offerings of SBQ.
S-This is hard to call. Vince and SBQ are good storytellers. Tie.
L-We’re tied here…Legacy wise SBQ is a little more established a little more versatile so he gets the nod.

Schoolboy Q wins 4-3

Ice Cube vs. Eazy E:These 2 legends battle for supremacy.
F-Cube and E have simple flows…it’s a tie.
D-Cube has one of the best deliveries in the game…Cube
A-Cube wins pretty easily here too.
S-Eazy isn’t known for storytelling but he’s not bad. Cube on the other hand is really good at it.
L-Well Ice Cube wrote a lot of Eazy E’s material at first….plus he’s just had a more impressive resume. Cube!s

Ice Cube wins 5-1

Popular posts from this blog

Doja Cat Albums Worst to Best

 Doja Cat has been one of my favorite rapper/singers of the past few years. Let's see which albums are the best from her. 5) Amala (88)- Doja’s first album is honestly pretty damn good. You can tell she was still refining her sound tho on this. The last 3 songs “Juicy”, “Tia Tamera”, and “Mooo” are so good. “Candy” is another banger. The album is really well balanced being pretty much good in all areas but not really great in any tho. Favorite Track: Mooo. 4) Scarlet (90)- Believe it or not, this was an album I was on the fence about getting. I’m glad I got it. This is a rap heavy album but there’s still plenty of singing here and there. “Demons” and “F**k the GIrls” are Doja at her roughest. “Attention” was a great single. “Agora Hills” is a nice cute track. The monster single “Paint the Town Red” is the best track however. This album wa a big departure for her, but for the most part it paid off. Fav. Track Paint the Town Red. 3) Vie (92)- This was Doja returning to her pop roots,...

Video Game Review: Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth

 I happened to beat this game recently for the first time in I was just in awe at how epic this game is. Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth is a sequel to Final Fantasy 7 Remake (which I played on the ps4). This game was a ps5 exclusive however. I know I needed a ps5 if I was gonna play it. And last year I made that happen. This is a continuation of the story of Cloud, Tifa, Aerith, and Barrett as they fight against the Shinra Corporation and the evil Sephiroth. I'll try not spoil much. When the game starts you play as Zack who is a solider like Cloud. You saw Zack at the end of Remake. Basically story wise there is another dimension in this game and you play as Zach in it here and there. There is a relationship meter that the main character Cloud has with every party member….answering certain questions one way or another will change the relationship. I found this to be a cool touch that the first game barely had any resemblance of. The game's graphics are outstanding and characters look ...

Kanye West Albums Ranked (2026 Revision)

16) Vultures 2 (72)- It should be no surprise this album is the worst of the bunch. It just comes off as lazy and uninspired most of the time. The production is decent tho. “Bomb” features Yuno Miles and his daughters: North and Chicago West…..and it's really corny. “Husband” is just god awful. I don’t know what he was going for with that one! “Fried” is pretty dope tho….and you can see the potential of “530”. 15) Donda 2 (75) - I haven’t had a lot of time to sit with this one. It’s not that bad tho…in fact it’s kind of average. I really like “City of God” which features Alicia Keys and Five Foreign. Sure lyrically its not great but the production again isn’t bad. Ultimately I feel like this has little to do with the first Donda album…. 14) 808s and Heartbreak (83) - You may be shocked to see this still near the bottom of his discography. While I bumped the score up a little from last time, I still feel 808’s isn’t all that. I love “Heartless” as it’s probably the best song. “Love...