This new Ariana Grande album is very polarizing it seems but I really like it! The single "hate that I made you love me" is really nice. This album seems to have a different sound than her past works for the most part. It's darker for sure. "Petal" has some really interesting production. Sometimes I found Ariana's singing would be kinda drowned out by some song's production but it rarely happens. "freak" is a highlight. As is "like I do" where she flaunts she'll do her lover better than anyone else. "oh well" has a really nice flow to it too. I could see someone being a little disappointed that this album doesn't really cover anything from her personal life. But the album is really good. Not as good as her last album but it's better than Positions from 2020.
I actually have the album cover that shows shoes and her legs and not the regular album cover. So I guess it's the special edition of the album. It says (making a song with Ari and Ilya). But as far as I know the songs are exactly the same.
Lyrics 23
Beats 23
Depth 24
Tilt 24
Verdict 94
