This album hit me by surprise and it is a worth successor to the Documentary series .The Game spits really well here but that doesn't really surprise me. He always seems to bring it lyrically. Honestly this album grew on me. At first I want too big on it. A song like "Sticks" is kinda odd but I like it. "Geezus", the first song is really dope as Game raps, "Ima make you a celebrity overnight". I didn't really like the song "Party at Game's"....I mean I see what he was going for but nah. "Baby" is pretty damn good tho as it samples Ashanti's old song with the same name. There's 2 Kanye West assisted songs "40 Nights" and "LA Monster". Both are great.Kanye is really great on the former."Do You Love Me" is interesting as a woman tells Game "yeah I love you" LOL.The Game gets really personal on songs like "Nothing 2 Hide" and "Meet the Parents". "I Won't Be Afraid" featuring Black Thought is pretty dope. On "Game Recognize Game" he speaks to his younger self and it's really thoughtful. So yeah overall this may be the weakest Documentary but I still really like it. Game is a great rapper man in case you didn't already know that.
Lyrics 24
Beats 23
Depth 23
Tilt 23
Verdict 93
